Sunday, February 20, 2011

Outer Space

We had some fun with Bendaroos last weekend. Sarah made Earth, the sun, Saturn, and an asteroid. Eric asked me to make him a spaceship and an alien, and he added a satellite, a comet, and some space rocks. We decided to use space-inspired paper for the background - thank goodness for my failed attempt at making children's name plaques! We have LOTS of paper to choose from whenever a craft idea strikes. :)

Eric was the one who came up with this idea, and I was happy to see Sarah follow his lead. She seems to be willing to do that more often, and it's good for all of us.

One last thing - the Bendaroos glowed in the dark, so Sarah and Eric kept running into the bathroom and shutting the door, oohing and aahing over their creations. So much fun!

2 comments:

  1. there was a freakin bendaroo in my bed the other night...totally freaked me out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is - what did you make with it?!

    ReplyDelete