Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

My New Year's resolution was to start attending church on a regular basis. It took a few weeks, but since the beginning of February, the kids and I have been going each Sunday. And - how exciting - this meant that (for the first time) Sarah had a place to wear her lovely Easter dress. My mom came with us, and from what she said, the sermon was very well done. I wouldn't know because I was too busy trying to get Eric to stop lying on the floor. It was the first multi-generational service I've been to, and I was looking forward to sharing the experience with both my mom and my kids. Next time we have one of those, I may decide to stay home . . . or maybe I'll go with Legos and Matchbox cars in my pockets, better prepared to listen and enjoy. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment