Saturday, August 28, 2010

the bathroom - before/during

When I visited Shelly in Chicago, her boys' bathroom inspired me. There were frogs, bugs, and turtles - could you ask for more from a bathroom? For a long time, I've wanted to take down the wallpaper in the guest bathroom and make it one that better suits our family. It didn't take long - I think it took about a week after we came back to get motivated to start the work. With some help from Sarah and Eric, I took down the wallpaper and Brian spackled (and I mean spackled!), primed, and then painted the room. I finished up by painting the trim. And then the fun began . . . but that'll wait until the next post.

(Note the icee in the last photo - I found that having one of those very much helped accomplish all of the hard work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment