Monday, June 13, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

When Sarah started kindergarten, I was uncertain. She would no longer spend most of the day at home with me, but instead she would be at school, with someone else. The year is over, and I'm glad to say that I ended the year in a much better place than where I started. Sarah had a good year and a great teacher - she's reading, writing, and (during lunch today) counting to 100 by 2s. And that's only the academic part. She gleefully spots Grady Brown colors (blue and yellow) everywhere and proudly states to whomever is willing to listen, "I go to the #1 school in America".

The end-of-year celebration was too cute, and, thanks to her teacher's amazing ability to get so much done, we have a sweet memory book to help us look back on the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment