Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

2010 is ending, and, for the most part, it's been a very good year. Having two young children certainly adds to the happiness found in our home. Sarah and Eric make us laugh every day. Graciously, they allow us to see the world through their eyes and I am often awed by their insights and ideas. (Sometimes, they aren't nearly so gracious and make us want to scream instead. But for now, I'll focus on the good.)

Here's a sneak peek at the photo we used for the Happy New Year card we're sending out. You'll be getting it in the mail soon! (Fairly soon. I still need to place the order.) Until then, we wish you much happiness. Thank you for adding so much joy to our lives. And - for one of my New Year's resolutions - I'm hoping that next year I'll be able to send out a holiday card and wish you well before Christmas, rather than after. (I'm not making any promises . . . just a resolution.)

Happy, happy 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment